For our young and fast-growing company we are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f) responsible for Austria. Reporting directly to the Managing Director of Heliot, you will work on:
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Map Key end customer targets in target vertical markets.
- Identify key industry segments, partners and specific accounts to target
- Support Solution consultant team in defining solution offering and adapting it, where necessary
- Identify territory business opportunities and challenges
- Create and maintain an effective Sales Territory Plan
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the solution consultants to define best solution for each use case/end customer need.
- Report on sales results by managing an active sales pipeline and forecast
- Identify customer needs, regional trends and potential partners; and recommend appropriate solutions & sales plans
- Work with partners and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales targets
- Hunter mindset
- Proven track record in solutions & service sales
- Self-motivated and resilient Team-player
- Curious and keen to learn
- Able to identify and quantify value; and able to challenge your customers to accelerate their ambitions
- Familiarity with IoT solutions is a plus
- Impeccable work ethics
- Very organized and able to work well under pressure
- Client centric with clarity of thought, decision making and sound judgement
- Excellent interpersonal skills at an individual or group/team level
- Passionate about your objective, able to influence people and outcomes
- Professional discipline, humility and coachability
- Curiosity, empathy and strong active listening skills
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of CRM, Enterprise applications and Microsoft office
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders to develop and close complex eco-system solution together
This is a well-rounded Sales Manager role which will prepare you well in your career development plan to eventually manage full spectrum of a Sales Management function regionally.
For our young and fast-growing company we are looking for an Inside Sales (m/f) to support the Solution Sales Manager in the go-to-market, identifying, developing and managing relationships with potential customers and device channel partners.:
A principle objective of the role is to work closely with:
- Sigfox device providers/manufacturers
- Channel Partners
- Sigfox Sales team
A second objective is to collaborate closely Field Marketing and PR department using Sigfox based applications to promote Sigfox/device manufacturer.
Organize sales trainings to partners and manage market development will be part of the activity.
- Coordinate existing and new Channel Partners /Distributors to supply Sigfox based devices/ solutions to customers addressing high volume use cases and markets.
- Actively engage with your sales counterparts within the channel partners selling our solutions
- Coordinate distribution partners on the sales side addressing Sigfox device builders in partnership with the individual distribution team
- Prepare customer sales meetings to promote the partner’s SIGFOX solution.
- Increase the end-customer demand to fill the subscription pipeline which is needed to be sufficient to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Sales administration - Consistently updating the relevant CRM tools to reflect activity within the account. Maintaining accurate records in the contract management system, in the pipeline and in all peripheral systems to ensure good customer service and reporting
- Increase the number of subscriptions initiated by the end-customer base in the region.
- Manage and grow the number of end-customers in the region.
- Reduce the time to revenue for existing Sigfox solutions
- Experienced in the working environment in medium or large corporate organisations
- Work experience in the High-Tech, IoT, Embedded or Technical Market is a must
- Basic technical understanding of the Sigfox offering and high level customer requirements is a strong advantage
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills that leverage information for decision-making
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Native German & business level English language skills in word and written is a must, French language is an advantage
- Experience working with a dynamic sales team is an advantage
- Robust experience in working with Office tools like Excel is a must. CRM like Salesforce, (future: ERP like SAP is an advantage)
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects to completion in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate effectively at an advanced level
- Used to handle company internal and external confidential information
Sigfox is the initiator of the 0G network and the world’s leading IoT (Internet of Things) service provider. Its global network, available in 72 countries, allows billions of devices to connect to the Internet, in a straightforward way, while consuming as little energy as possible. Sigfox empowers companies and NGO's to move their business model towards more digital services, in key areas such as Asset Tracking and Supply Chain. The french-based company can count on a large ecosystem of partners and IoT key players to gather new economic and social impacts. Our clients are leaders in their specific industry and drive their digital transformation together with us to sustain and extend their leadership.
Sigfox Germany is part of HELIOT Europe, the exclusive operator of the Sigfox 0G Network and distributor for Sigfox services in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Slovenia. Our growth story is only just beginning and our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth in DACH and Slovenia. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Key Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity.
As Key Account Manager, you’ll focus on named Enterprise and Strategic accounts; helping to enable some of the most successful logistic, industry, automotive, insurance and retail companies to transform their most crucial business processes. This will be the most interesting sale you’ve ever made as you, a trusted business partner, take a seat at the decision-making table and pioneer business transformation with our future. You will be owning, driving the strategy and leading the sales cycle.
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value and ROI/Business Case
- Develop your own sales plan and a pipeline in target vertical markets that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your annual sales quota
- Identify and qualify new opportunities and key partners leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts and partners
- Present the Sigfox vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, fairs, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Work cross functionally with our solution sales, marketing and pre-sales team to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
- Identify new customer needs, industry trends and potential partners and promote them with internal stakeholders
- Work with the partners from the Sigfox eco-system and internal teams to identify the best-fitting solution for the needs of your customer
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- 5+ years of full cycle sales experience, at least 2 years Enterprise Sales.
- Experience in solution sales managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within IoT, Embedded, telecommunication or SaaS
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilise strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Strong ability to demonstrate value proposition & return on investment in complex environments to a wide variety of individuals; technical and/or executive audiences.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Experience selling multiple solutions and building 12 - 24 month account strategy plans
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including G-Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is a plus
- Ability to work individually and to coordinate a team with multiple stakeholders to develop complex eco-system solutions together in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
Sie besitzen eine Affinität zu technischen Geräten und deren Vermarktung? Ihre Eloquenz paaren Sie mit Kreativität und setzen gerne Ideen auch eigenverantwortlich um?
Sigfox ist ein weltweit führender IoT (Internet of Things) Serviceprovider. Das globale Netzwerk von Sigfox ermöglicht die Verbindung unzähliger Geräte auf einfache Weise im Internet und dabei so wenig Energie wie möglich zu verbrauchen.
Als Marketing and Communication Manager betreuen Sie den gesamten Markt in der Region DACH und Slowenien. Sie sind ein kreativer Kopf, der gerne neue Wege beschreitet und dabei die gesamte Bandbreite des Marketing vom Offline und Online bis hin zum Sales Pitch beherrscht. Ihre Hands-On Mentalität zeichnet Sie ebenso aus, wie eine zuverlässige und selbständige Arbeitsweise.
Zu Ihren Kernaufgaben gehört
- Strategische Planung und Budgetierung der Marketing- und Kommunikationsaktivitäten
- Brand Management des Unternehmens
- Verantwortung für die Konzeption und Umsetzung von Broschüren und Präsentationen
- Weiterentwicklung, Umsetzung und Pflege der Website und des Web-Content-Management-Systems
- Aktive Gestaltung des E-Mail-Marketing
- Social-Media-Aktivitäten und Public Relations in Zusammenarbeit mit einer PR-Agentur
- Gestaltung und Organisation von Messen, Kampagnen und Promotions
- Auswahl und Koordination von Partnermarketing und -events
- Aktive Pressearbeit
Nach einem erfolgreich abgeschlossenen Studium der Wirtschaftswissenschaften mit Schwerpunkt Marketing oder einer vergleichbaren Ausbildung haben Sie mindestens 5-8 Jahre Erfahrungen im Bereich Marketing, idealerweise in einem IT- oder einem High-Tech Unternehmen, sammeln können. Die Organisation und Abwicklung von Marketingprojekten ist Ihnen ebenso vertraut wie die Anwendung der üblichen CRM und Grafikprogramme sowie MS Office. Die Kommunikation zum Markt und intern erfordert zu dem Stilsicherheit in Englisch und Deutsch.
Darauf können Sie sich freuen
- Attraktiver Unternehmensstandort
- Arbeiten in einem internationalen Umfeld
- Spannende und abwechslungsreiche Projekte
- Flache Hierarchien und eine vertrauensvolle Unternehmenskultur in einem hoch motivierten erfahrenen Team
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten und die Option auch regelmäßig aus dem Home Office aus zu arbeiten
- Vereinbarkeit von Familie und Beruf
- Gezielte Förderung und aktive Weiterentwicklung unserer Mitarbeiter
The Ecosystem and Business Development Engineer supports and collaborates with the Sales team.
The objective is:
- To create IoT connectivity opportunities.
- To build strong relationships within direct and indirect customers.
- To leverage existing Sigfox ecosystem to achieve go to market objectives for new connected objects and services.
- To define and become the privileged focal point to foster the local ecosystems in Switzerland and Austria.
Key skills & attributes
- Engineering (telco/electronics) degree / 3+ years of experience.
- Project management is a must, key account management is a plus.
- Profound interest and knowledge of use cases in M2M & the Internet of Things.
- Knowledge of wireless implementations in semiconductor, modules, device/sensors, cloud services and software applications.
- Good listening and strong communication and collaboration skills since the role requires very close collaboration with internal teams and ecosystem partners.
- Team player positively influence others, support colleagues in achievement their results.
- Smart and adaptable with excellent analysis / synthesis capability.
- Able to propose and implement “out of the box” solutions to hard problems.
- Optimist who enjoys working with people from different cultures.
- Organised, efficient, proactive, and a self-starter.
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Small, but fast small moving company
- Offices in Lausanne, Zürich, Vienna and Prague
- Quick career opportunities
- Bonus and shares
- Outstanding, multi-national, multi-background team
- Variable and exciting job on the edge of technology
- Opportunity to learn a lot, education support and budget
- Flex time, so you focus to live a balanced and fulfilling personal life
We are always happy to proceed spontaneous application from passionate IoT talent