Our growth story is just beginning and our sales team is critical to our rapid growth in DACH and Slovenia. We are looking for a collaborative, results-oriented Key Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us seize this great market opportunity. As a Key Account Manager you will focus on named enterprise and strategic accounts; helping some of the most successful postal, logistics, pharmaceutical and waste management companies transform their critical business processes. This will be the most interesting sale you’ll ever make as you take your seat at the decision-making table as a trusted business partner, driving business transformation with our future. You own, drive the strategy and lead the sales cycle.
- Manage full and complex sales cycles and present value and ROI/business case often to C-level executives.
- Develop your own sales plan and pipeline in target vertical markets that will drive the continued growth of your business and enable you to exceed your annual sales quota
- Identify and qualify new opportunities and key partners by leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal customer acquisition, contacts, existing accounts and partners
- Showcase Sigfox’s vision and full value proposition through client meetings, trade shows, events and account-specific initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with our solution sales, marketing and pre-sales teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms as needed to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources by following our sales process
- Advocate for customer implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring all customer service issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Identify and promote new customer needs, industry trends and potential partners to internal stakeholders
- Work with partners from the Sigfox ecosystem and internal teams to find the most appropriate solution for your customer’s needs
- 5+ years full cycle sales experience, minimum 2 years Enterprise Sales.
- Solution sales experience managing complex sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within IoT, Embedded or Managed Services.
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex business problems with multiple stakeholders and use strategic thinking skills to solve problems
- Strong ability to demonstrate value proposition and return on investment in complex environments to a broad audience of technical/leadership professionals.
- Track record of consistently exceeding quotas, revenue targets and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Experience selling multiple solutions and creating 12- to 24-month account strategic plans
- Passionate about building long-term client relationships and working cross-functionally with a diverse team to achieve great results
- Technologically savvy and business-minded with outstanding written and verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, including G-Suite and Microsoft Office, are an asset
- Ability to work individually and coordinate a multi-stakeholder team to collaboratively develop complex ecosystem solutions in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
- Bachelor’s degree (sales training is an advantage)
- Willingness to travel if required
- Business fluent in German and English
What we offer you
- A highly motivated, professional team with flat hierarchies, direct communication and quick decisions
- Independent work and room for personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours with regular home office possible
- Allowance for direct insurance and company car park
- Modern work equipment, notebook and smartphone of your choice
- Many opportunities to further your education and to shape your own development
Interested? Then apply here – we are looking forward to you!