Our lean structures allow us to implement IoT projects within a very short time.
Every customer and every project is different, which complicates a binding statement on implementation time. Different customer requirements and operational concerns have to be considered, and delivery times of manufacturers and partners have to be coordinated.
Our experience shows that proof of concept projects takes about four to six weeks from the first request from the customer to the delivery of the sensor technology. Further time is planned for the duration of the PoC in order to obtain a solid database. The further procedure is defined on the basis of this database.
The time needed for the above-mentioned database depends on the use case, but is usually around 1-3 months.
Basically, we distinguish between the following phases of a PoC:
- First request
- Presentation / modelling of the use case
- Definition of benefits, solutions & goals
- Commissioning, quotation phase & order
- Delivery of the sensors & set up of the systems
- Kickoff of the PoC Start & duration of the PoC
- Presentation of the implemented results & analysis of target achievement
- Decision on further procedure, rollout